The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

May 28, 2017


Jamie

I have been run off my feet lately. It's odd to think of it in those terms since mostly that has involved sitting for hours and hours in front of the computer. Yesterday it was so good for me to just get out for a walk. My body appreciated the movement and my heart and soul appreciated the beauty. I even got a #catsinthehood pic, which I haven't taken for a long time. And the front of this house is how I would really like to do the front of ours. I am hoping that this week will be a gentler week. 

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is an incredible photo!!! I love it and that cat is gorgeous. Glad you got out and about for a while Jamie, it is so important, I know.

Shannon said...

Yeah for getting out for a walk Jamie, I know how much you like doing that and especially seeing cats in the hood! I hope that this week has a lighter load and you get to get more walks in. The front of that house is gorgeous! It would look beautiful to have your place like that, with the cats inside of course!