The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15, 2017

Jamie

It was awesome to get out to see Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday! After a bit of an unsure start, I absolutely loved it. Plus, I got to play Timeplay - and WIN! Well, I was the only one playing, which made it particularly easy to guess what the majority would think!


Shannon

Without question, the most fun this weekend was seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 with Jamie and Justin. It was so much fun! It had been a while since getting out to the movies, so it was great to see it on the big screen and have a blast of a time. Woohoo!




Suzie

I envy you all seeing Guardians! Our friend couldn't come out with us so we went to see King Arthur instead. Big mistake. Now, it had some amazing visual moments but bastardized the story of King Arthur in ways I don't think Reg will ever recover from. Sucks because it's the only thing we have done in a while and costed a small fortune. Awful.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that you rocked TimePlay Jamie! So cool to see your name on the big screen and it was awesome to see the movie! So much fun.

Oh that's a bummer that you didn't enjoy King Arthur, Suzie. It seems to be getting quite the scathing reviews (I'm still going to see it... I've been waiting for over 2 years!!).

Looks like it was a movie weekend for all of us!

Suzie Ridler said...

That's so awesome! I'm pretty sure our game before the movies isn't live like that, that's much more fun.

I couldn't tell from the reviews if it was bad in a way I could forgive or not. Sadly, no... I didn't even know about the film, can't imagine going that long and being disappointed. That said, there were some visuals I will never forget, that I will treasure. You'd think they would have done some basic research and who is who, who did what... Oil...