The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2, 2017



Shannon

New month, new BOOKS to read! Well, mostly new to read book, I'm carrying over some from April that I didn't finish. I don't actually expect to read all of these (although that would be cool), but I figure I might as well aim high and see where I land. Wish me luck!


Suzie

It was one heck of a rainy day so I did some bellydancing at home and then worked typing up my extremely LONG foodie bucket list. It is helping me be inspired and focused, especially now that I have accomplished one of the items on the list. BAGELS!!!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I don't know Shannon, if anyone can read all of those books it's you! :) So cool to see Jason's name in there.

Shannon said...

Ohhhh look at that list! I am so excited that you are doing a Foodie Bucket List Suzie, and excited to hear one item is already crossed off!!

Thanks!! I am hoping to read most of these, we'll see how the month goes!