The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 24, 2017

Jamie

There's so much to do this week that I almost didn't go to art class today. I'm so glad I did. We spent the morning weaving paper. Next week we start working on paper cutting and silhouettes. It makes me want to put everything else on hold and just go searching for shapes!


Shannon

I finished another game: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves. My goodness, these games are a lot of fun. I'm very thankful that they have difficulty modes and I can just put the game on "easy" and enjoy playing. It's still challenge at times. It had some great people working on the game too, there were 2 familiar voices: Claudia Black (Aeyrn from Farscape) and Emily Rose (Audrey from Haven). Overall, totally fun game. I wonder what I will pick next!



Suzie

We finally saw Guardians yesterday! Got out to a matinee with a friend too and absolutely loved it. I think I actually liked it more than the original. So much heart! We are getting a bit of a windstorm here tonight too which I love. It always feels like old energy is leaving and being replaced with new. Let's hope I am right!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

This is so gorgeous Jamie! Paper weaving, beautiful! I love the contrast of dark and light, so wonderful. Sounds like the class is going really well, I'm happy you made it out to it!

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Suzie!! It was so much fun, and you are right - it has a lot of heart . I hope you enjoyed the windstorm, they are wild and wonderful energy :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so glad you got to go to class Jamie and look what you made, amazing!!! Absolutely fantastic.

Those are some stellar voices in that game Shannon, I love both those actors! So cool you can put the game on easy and have fun. Wish there was a mode for life like that.

Shannon said...

It would be really awesome if you could put life on Easy Mode! They game still was challenging, but at least on easy it was possible!