The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 23, 2017



Shannon

I did not take a lot of pictures today (holiday laxing most of the day!), but I did work on planning my reading. I've pulled a lot of titles from my TBR Jar and I gotta get to *reading* them. I'm most leery of The Stand... it's over 1,400 pages long! But it's been a while since I've read a really long book, maybe it will be my book of the summer. The Summer of The Stand! I hope I like it!



Suzie

Reg was working most of the long weekend so I had a ton of time on my hands. Good thing that the sun came back and brought my inspiration. Got to Michaels for some supplies and got working on my jewelry. Hope to start making a little money soon.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

These are gorgeous Suzie! I am glad the sun's return provided inspiration for you and also that you got out to Michael's. I hope these find their way to paying customers!

Suzie Ridler said...

Lots of horror there Shannon and yes, The Stand is quite epic a read it appears. I remember my summer of "It" quite well, working at Music World reading it on my breaks. Kind of cool that way.

Thank you Shannon! :) Me too. I think these beauties need a home.

Shannon said...

Wow, the summer of "It" was while you were at Music World? Jeepers. That really sets the time frame, eh? And makes me realize I read it when I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to young! hehehe

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, that is pretty much a mantra for you isn't it when it comes to movies, TV, books... Does that make you ahead of your time?