The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

May 4, 2017

Jamie

This month my friend Tanya and I are embarking on a new adventure. We are being one another's early morning accountability buddy. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday we check in to say we are writing at 6:00 am. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays we check in about the gym. Yesterday it was a bit tough to get up and sit down to write but I did it and I am so glad. I'm sticking with it!


Shannon

I had a mostly errands day which means no many photos, but I did snap this one of two plays that I've never seen in physical form before. I am about at the halfway point of reading all of Shakespeare's plays, and these are two I still have to read, but sadly they didn't quite pass the dust test. Ah, well! Good thing I have a complete works edition for the harder to find ones. Still, it was cool to see them!


Suzie

Spent WAY too much time on the computer working on my foodie bucket list post and then my bagels post. In between those two I did get out for a walk to go to the bank and the market when I saw this sign. I always think of you when I see mint Shannon! Starting tomorrow I think their frappes are going to be half price in the late afternoon. Maybe I will try one as a treat.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Bummer they were dusty Shannon! Such an issue with books, it's true.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Sounds like it was a "get it done" day for all of us!

I love those editions of Shakespeare plays. Too bad about the dust! But yay you on being halfway through reading them all! You've probably read more than I have!

WTG, Suzie for bagels and bucket lists. What an inspiration. I think a treat sounds well-earned!

Late add for me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go Jamie! How cool to have an accountability buddy like that and woah, writing at 6 am? I don't know how you do it!

Thank you so much! I celebrated by having a day off of cooking today and lots of treats. :) I needed it.

Shannon said...

I could tell that was early morning by the lighting Jamie, and I'm impressed that you are getting all accountability buddy'd! That's great that you and Tanya can be there for each other in support and encouragement. WTG!

Ohhhh Midnight Mint Frappachino! That sounds divine! I hope you get a chance to try it Suzie! If I am near a Starbucks I will have to test one out!!