The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

May 7, 2017



Shannon

After having so much fun in the past few weeks sharing what I've been watching, I ended up hitting a bit of rut with it and not making it past one film. But I did see a crazy film that had an intermission in it, love songs with relationship montages, a possessed husband and a jilted ex. Maybe it's enough that I saw it and I don't have to share all of them.


Suzie

I have gotten quite busy during the week so I am spending the time I have alone on the weekends to get more exercise in. Today I got all the way to Central Park (the one in Burnaby not NYC) and on the way back I saw this tree that had blossoms on the underside of the branches. I had never seen anything quite like it. It was a huge deal to get all the way to the park and back. Sadly bratty kids where there screaming and throwing stones at fish and ducks and the parents did nothing to stop them from turning into psychopaths. I didn't stay long but I apologized to the trees for stupid humans.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad to hear getting out to exercise has been .. well.. entertaining? That tree is amazing! So many blossoms! How do they flower all like that facing the ground? Wild!

Suzie Ridler said...

Sorry to hear you got into a bit of a rut! What film had the intermission?

Shannon said...

It's called 1920 London, it's a supernatural Bollywood film (first I've seen of that subgenre!).