The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 4, 2016



Shannon

Although it was a pretty full and long day of stuff to do at home, I did manage to squeeze in watching part of the women's soccer game of Canada vs Australia that's was before the opening ceremony but still part of the Olympics. And I can say Olympic fever has BEGUN! We had 2 really great goals, one in the first 30 seconds which was quite the way to start. I wonder what sports I'll end up following this year! Looking forward to seeing what CBC will have available online in addition to the TV broadcasts. A lot of the days start pretty early (7am... eep...), so I might end up just watching whatever is on in the afternoons!!




Suzie

I completed my post on Carnivore Club! I don't think I have ever written 3 posts about a product before ever. It was the gift that kept on giving. All that meat!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow that really is a lot of meat! I am amazed that they have a meat club! It looks like there were lots of plentiful goodies, although I imagine you probably are happy to have lots of veggies for a while after all those meats!

Suzie Ridler said...

That is an early day Shannon but I do hope you enjoy the Olympic goodness.

A meat club is such a cool idea, I'm honoured they sent me a box to check out. Yes, veggies sound good.