The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 16, 2016


Shannon

BIRD! Thanks to Carol, it's either a Downy or a Hairy Woodpecker. I think it's a Downy. It's amazing, I've never seen this kind before and it just caught my eye out the window. A few moments, a few pics, and it was gone!


Suzie

Monday Reg and I went downtown to the CBC to watch Leah Barley perform for free! Reg met her on set one day and her music is great. Another beautiful summer day in Vancouver.
SaveSave

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Ah yes! It does have the shape of a woodpecker, haven't seen that one before. Very exciting Shannon!

Shannon said...

Sounds like an awesome outing Suzie! It's so great to see live music, I'm glad you got to see it... and for free! Woohoo!! New stuff all around these days.