The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 30, 2016

Jamie

I worked really hard yesterday on the site and on a new class that is coming in October. I think I sat in one spot for almost the whole day!  The cats too, but, uh, they don't appear to be working.


Shannon

I've did some vlogging today, for videos I'll release throughout the week and one of which (pictured above) is something I'm a little nervous about but I hope it goes well. I guess I'll see if I end up hitting publish or not on Wednesday, hehe.



Suzie

Wow, didn't take a photo today! I had a call scheduled with Dad and got up late so I didn't have time to go for a walk. A did some Zumba and then did a ton of financial stuff. Then finished the day with watching Homeland which I am really liking now.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Shannon, you've been really dedicated. I'm looking forward to it, if you do hit publish :)

Sounds like a full day, Suzie. I hope you had a nice chat with Dad. We loved Homeland but you are right - wow, the tension!! Very, very intense. The acting is topnotch!

Shannon said...

Look at those pretty kitties!! They definitely should be put to work, haha. I get the sitting in one spot, I've had some days like that recently! I am looking forward to the new class and all the shiny newness at the Studio!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Homeland Suzie. Sounds like we are at a similar spot in the show (I'm so behind I've not let on that I'm watching it, hehe).



Suzie Ridler said...

I hope that with the release and launch soon Jamie you will be back to moving around and entertaining those kitties!

Shannon, what's making you nervous? The books? The cards?

So we're all watching Homeland? I find that quite surprising! Yeah, I had to put a note up about spoilers on FB...