The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2, 2016



Shannon

Now that all the celebrations have happened, and I'm spending a lot of time resting, I've cracked open my birthday present from Jason: Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I was so crazy excited to try it out and I ended up loving it! It's set in Victorian London and the game is beautiful, and the great thing about this one is you alternate between 2 characters, so you get to play a man and a woman. Which is so sweet because there aren't a lot of women-protagonist games. I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time playing this one.




Suzie

Went to see the new Star Trek movie which was good but also stressful.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Glad you are getting rest and having fun at the same time. Cool there is a female protagonist!

Shannon said...

Yep, I think you would like this game Suzie! I'm glad you got out to Star Trek, I definitely want to get to that one in the theatres if possible. Sorry to hear it was stressful.