The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25, 2016


Shannon

The day started early and went really long. It started with marker Morning Pages, which I'm really appreciating doing in marker. I can't read them at all, but I dont' need to. And wow, they super glide on the page. I swear I should have taken a picture of me looking at HTML because that would be the most representative of the day!!


Suzie

I got to the art studio for an hour or so but didn't stay long. I'm really creatively uninspired these days so I just made a few spice spoons and came home. 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go for getting out to the studio even when you are feeling uninspired, Suzie. I know that can be challenging, so it's extra awesome to keep on keeping on!

Suzie Ridler said...

So glad the markers are helping with your Morning Pages Shannon and wow, HTML, what are you up to?

Thanks Shannon. I didn't last very long at the studio and really need a new class to get me going which I hope will start soon. Funny I used my last "spoon" to create spoons!

Shannon said...

Hehe, I actually always work in HTML when I'm doing any blog or website work. I've had bad luck using WYSIWYG so I stick to good old HTML :)

I hope there is a new class happening soon for you Suzie! Could you book off time to work on art stuff at home at the time you would go to class? Using spoons to create spoons! I love it :)

Suzie Ridler said...

HTML is definitely more reliable! Haven't heard about classes yet but should soon. I am having a hard time coming up with idea on what to do, even at home.