The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016

Jamie

Yay!! I am here. I'm so excited. Yesterday I decided to give myself a break and have Shannon over for Art Day. And even though we were both super-tired we decided to go ahead and  paint, which was such a treat. Like the treat of the muffins that Shannon brought over too! The big launch is on Thursday and a lot is done but there still is so much I am dreaming of and hoping to make shiny and new by then.


Shannon

It was soooo great to have Art Day this weekend! It has been so long and I had a blast hanging out with Jamie and making art. Here's to getting back to painting, and a puffy bird :)



Suzie

We had quite a bit of fun this weekend. First Reg and I went out to Rocky Point for ice cream and then we met up with our friend from Halifax who was visiting on the west coast. We took him for appetizers at our favourite geeky pub (note the Star Trek poster on the wall) and then walked home in the rain. It was quite awesome.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for art day for the two of you and for getting to the Willow Tree Jamie!

Shannon said...

Welcome Back Jamie!!! And YAY for Art Day. I'm glad we painted too. It was a lot of fun.

I love how you can say walking home in the rain was awesome, that's so you Suzie! Sounds like it was a fun visit. That pub looks awesome!