The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 30, 2016



Shannon

I finished The Diviners. My goodness this book was absolutely amazing. I find it hard to even say way, except for that it simple feels like the truth. It totally slayed me.




Suzie

We went to a "free" day at the PNE Exhibition only to find out it was free before 1 pm! We still went although it was incredibly stressful and upsetting that I made that mistake but we made the most out of it. Because it was free earlier, the place was PACKED and we had to do the slow crowd crawl which was brutal! That said, we had some fun treats and got to see these dinosaurs that were actually robots that moved and made sounds. For once, I wasn't terrified! I think I'm making progress...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

omg Suzie that picture is amazing!!!! So funny! Robot dinosaurs? what a crazy thing. YAY for making progress. Don't let the dinos get you down! Sorry to here you missed out on the free window for PNE-ing, but sounds like you still went and that's awesome.

Suzie Ridler said...

Congrats on finishing The Diviners Shannon! If you haven't read The Stone Angel yet, give yourself some time. That one slayed me.

I thought you would get a kick out of that photo! Yeah, I was so mad at myself for not checking the details, I keep missing loopholes like that but we didn't spend a lot at the fair so it's all good.