The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23, 2016

Jamie

I couldn't resist these finger puppets when we were at the dollar store. Yesterday, after finishing a long day of hard work, I showed them to Kim and decided each represented someone helping me on this evolution. I'm the cat. Justin's the giraffe. Shannon's.... you guessed it... the monkey and Kim is the elephant - in studio blue, no less! It made us giggle and was a nice way to wrap up.


Shannon

After lots of special activities for quite a long stretch, it's kind of nice to get to some regular things and regular rhythm of time. Today I even posted a "Regular Post" blog post. I also finished up this journal, and it was nice to see it go right to the last page. The journal got me through my birthday (bit one this year) and all of journal club. I wonder what journal I will pick next!




Suzie

No photo from me, I felt terrible! Still so exhausted but didn't realize it until after I did some grocery shopping. Spent most of the day on the couch watching Gilmore Girls so I thought I would share one of my favourite scenes from the binge watch as I fell in and out of consciousness.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Those finger puppets are adorable and how awesome they correspond with your team!

It's always so satisfying to finish a journal Shannon. I hope you find a new one you like soon.

Shannon said...

What an awesome picture of all the studio elves, Jamie! I love that I get to be the monkey. :)

Oh it sucks when you realize you are super tired after doing stuff, that happens to me all the time! I hope you are enjoying your Gilmore Girls binge watch. Always good to have one to kick back to when you are tired.