The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

August 13, 2016



Shannon

A little behind the scenes moment of vlogging. I've just started vlogging my reviews / reactions to the books I'm reading for the SciFi Fantasy and Weird Fiction adventure, and it was get to get a few done. I had trouble deciding on what format / questions / musings to go with and after lots of indecision I just picked a bunch and jumped in. If I need to change it later, that's gonna have to be fine with me because I couldn't wait any longer! I did decide to go with general thoughts, and then more in depth/spoiler thoughts because actual specifics were something I wanted to talk about. I think the spoiler-free habit in me runs so deep that I tried to avoid that for so long. We'll see how this goes!



Suzie

Friday was all about getting stuff done, including picking up a package from Purolator and harvesting our supper pretty multi-coloured carrots that Reg grew from seed. Had some in our salads last night! Food is seriously gorgeous.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

It will be interesting to see you talk about the books no-holds-barred Shannon!

Late add from me...

Shannon said...

Wow , those carrots look absolutely extraodinary Suzie! How wonderful to have ones grown in the garden, that's so cool!

I hope the reviews are received well! First one will go up tomorrow, or if I'm impatient... tonight!