The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016



Shannon

Party time! It's been a week of celebrations, and this was the spread for the last one with Dad and Julie and Steph and Beth and Jamie and Justin coming over for a birthday celebration. That's the most people I've had at my place since the move! It was nice to get everything cleaned up and have some yummys to share. Now I sleep for a week. And next time I have to take pictures while people are here! I sometimes forget that.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wonderful and wow, what a party Shannon! I'm so glad everyone could get together like that. I'm like that as well, I take tons of photos of food but forget to photograph people, LOL.

Shannon said...

Thanks Suzie! It's so funny about the pictures, I think part if it is once everyone is together it's a lot of talking, talking, talking!!