The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016



Shannon

A very full weekend! Help with David and Sylvia's Anniversary Party, and then... the party itself! It was a lot of fun, all around, great to see people , hear great stories and also watch The Tragically Hip concert outside with the wind rushing through like applause after every song. Very powerful all around!



Suzie

This weekend was all about food truck festival in New Westminster on Saturday. I have been in recovery mode since. We managed to put that together with The Hip's concert which was way too much for me but somehow I managed. I wish I had more time to explore the food aspect though but at least I got all the photos of almost all the trucks.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, more food trucking goodness Suzie! I hope this time there was some more seating and it was at a more accessible location. I hear ya on too much-ness, I've been dancing that edge for a bit. I'm glad you got to see The Hip concert though, what a show.

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, I can tell the photo of the left is of The Hip but what on earth is on the right, all blue and glowy???

Yes, much better location, it was free and there was lots of seating although I had to stand for the concert which was brutal. It was such a show, wasn't it Shannon? I found it hard to watch but I'm glad I did.