The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2014

Jamie

So I'm breaking format a bit today to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I love that we were all in this beautiful spot celebrating together. It was just perfect!


Shannon

I obviously have my work cut out for me in terms of the Just Dance tournament! But then again, I only played a few times, but not as much as 1318 other people!


Suzie

I really thought last night that Athah's time was up. Wraiths, spectres… half our party abandoned us. Reg and I were left alone in the dungeon, me unconscious, he waking in our and out of consciousness. Ironically, when our party ran away, the undead went with them giving us time to recover and get the hell out of there. Reg was a true hero of light kicking undead butt. I come back close from death to throw a javelin into the last spectre to clear our path. It was truly epic.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Happy Anniversary Jamie & Justin!!! Oh it really was perfect. What a beautiful wedding. I hope you have a lovely celebration today.

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary Jamie!!! What a great shot and a beautiful celebration :)

Wow it's amazing adventures for the D&Ding Suzie. I love that you had a javelin, now that is an awesome weapon. What a way to save the day.

Another late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

That is one popular game Shannon, holy cow! Way to go!

Yes, my character defaults to having a javelin as a long-range weapon. I am usually quite clumsy with it but not that night!