The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015

Jamie

It was an incredibly busy day, including a trip to the dental hygienist (and you know how that is), so what a treat to stop by David & Sylvia's and visit with their little furry family, including their adorable dog Ella. She's a treat.


Shannon

Had an appointment at the eye doctor and they dilated my eyes and they got SO BIG! It was fun having the world be fuzzy for a while. She also explained that my eyes are blue, but because how light and colour work they may appear grey depending on how bright the light is around me. Wild, eh?


Suzie

I thought it was going to be a good day. I was wrong. Lost one of my commissioned earrings (totally disappeared right before my eyes) and dinner was meh. I tried to do that animal card reading Jamie but got overwhelmed from losing the earring. I could only read the four directions which was helpful. I keep getting signs from the Universe to be a teacher but I never know what that means. Then, right before bed I found the earrings hiding in my Hulk lunch box and now I can't sleep.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, those are some big pupils Shannon!!! And now we know that your eyes are blue but sometimes look grey. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, that eye doctor really gave you a lot of information, including, after all this time, actually feeling like you know what to say when people ask what colour your eyes are. Wow!

Oh, Suzie, that's awful about the earring! I'm so glad they turned up again. Thank goodness!

The animal card reading is powerful, Suzie. Maybe doing it in stages makes absolute sense. I'll be curious to hear what you discovered in your four directions, if you'd like to share.

Late add from me!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh my goodness, Ella is adorable!!! I am glad she brought a ray of sunshine after going through the dentists appointment Jamie. How could she not, she is super cute?

I didn't know how to do the reading exactly, it was just positions and a lot of cards. I got in the south the wolf (teacher… which continues to show up in my life and I don't get it), north the crow (which makes sense to me), the antelope to the west which is all about doing and action. The dog in the east.

Any insights would be very helpful! I started with the wolf and I keep wondering, am I teacher? I mean, with my blog or is there something else I am supposed to be doing?

Shannon said...

Ella!!! What a treat to get to see a pic of her, that must have been awesome way to cleanse away the dental cleaning Jamie!

I'm so sorry to hear about the commissioned earrings Suzie, that is really rough. I'm glad that they showed up though, that's good news.

I wonder what the Universe as a teacher message means. Maybe you can ask it for homework and see what happens? And that dinner looks awesome btw!

Hehe, it's so odd but it makes me so happy to be confident when I fill out forms now that I can put blue eyes. New eye doc rocks!