The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 25, 2015

Jamie

It was great to film stART with you both - though I know we're still in a bit of a bumpy development stage. We'll get there! Justin and I each went through a real bumpy stage at guitar but this week it feels like we're through the other side - until the next one, LOL. Ah... learning :)


Shannon

The day was so crazy, this was almost the only picture I took! What a day!



Suzie

Yes! Very busy day. I managed to squeeze in a little baking for a lovely woman Reg goes to class with who picked me up some bonito flake dashi which is how people in Japan make miso. I made her Lemon Burst Cookies.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes, it was bumpy yesterday but we'll figure it out. I'm glad you made progress with the guitar Jamie and hope that continues.

You had a busy day too Shannon? Craziness.

Shannon said...

A bumpy week it is! I hope we all have good cushion-y landings. Way to go for getting to the other side of bump with guitar Jamie.

That's so sweet of you to make cookies for the lady that got you dashi. They look totally delightful!

Yep, busy day for me too!