The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015: Random

Jamie 

No, I didn't see the interloper. I haven't seen him for over a year now but I still think of him. I think he'll always be in my heart. On another February 15th, he was there at my door waiting for a spot of breakfast.


Shannon

I thought this would be perfect for Random. I turned my phone off and on one day and this was what it looked like when I turned it on. I hope it's okay.

 

Suzie

Signs of Chinese New Year are everyone! Apparently the year of the goat/ram/sheep is one that is quite artistic and more gentle than other years which sound great to me.

5 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, thank you for sharing that about the upcoming year, Suzie. I could really use that too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh he looks so cold!!! Poor little kitty. I guess the interloper is now a grown Toronto cat but I know he thinks of you often too Jamie.

Yes, a kind gentle year is something I think we could all use.

Shannon said...

Was that from a previous Feb 15th Jamie? I hope The Interloper is doing okay, wherever he may be.

Oh I'm liking that sound of the year to come Suzie! Sounds absolutely perfect.

Late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I think it might even be the year before, Shannon. It's been a long time since I've seen him and longer since he's been around here.

Oh, you're poor phone, Shannon! I hope it's okay too.

Suzie Ridler said...

Something like that happened to me with our pay-as-you-go phone and it ended up being fine although it did freak me out.