The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2015



Shannon

I think this picture describes a lot of yesterday succinctly. I am so glad we got to an awesome place with stART but the tech woes were BIG until we got there. I think we are going in the right direction and I think we shall no longer see the image above!




Suzie

Someone was having some doodling fun yesterday during our first stART Google Hangout podcast!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I think you might be right Shannon since Google Hangout ended up being a positive experience with some benefits like doodling on each other! I didn't do this one, I swear.

I keep thinking I have added my photos but nope! So here is mine.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Great pictures from both of you!! I took a screenshot too and it was going to be my pic but somehow it poofed! Another part of a crazy day, LOL!

I think the doodling alone will bring me back to the hangouts! LOL! I'm so glad we stuck with it and worked it out.

Shannon said...

I am so glad that after all the tech woes yesterday we ended up in fits of giggles. That was the way to make it work!!

Next time though, I'm totally doodling on you two!!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I think that must be the last of Mercury Retrograde's performance, stealing your screenshot. And good riddance! I think it's been messing with my health, LOL.

You got it Shannon, you get free doodling reign for next time.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Giggles FTW!!!!