The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015


Shannon

I've been having a lot of fun trying out different nail polishes, and this one is CRAZY! Gold glitter goodness. Totally not something I would normally go for, but it drew my magpie eye and I've been enjoying it's bright energy.


Suzie

I have been avoiding food shopping like the plague and the only way I could bring myself to going was if we went to Michaels first because I really could not go any further in my wire wrapping class without some basic supplies. But I am paying for it now. I hope I feel well enough to take the class tomorrow because I don't think I will be up to doing much else.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, that's a lot of wire Suzie! Sounds like the delicate balance of doing stuff and doing stuff is going on right now. I can totally relate. I hope you were up to doing more wirework with your new supplies.

Late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

No, haven't done anything yet which is so frustrating but I can't craft if I feel crappy. No crappy crafting but thanks! The wires are all different gauges and I'm learning what is good for what.

Love the nail shots Shannon! I find it fascinating to see what works and lasts and what doesn't. :) A very cool way to play with colour.

Shannon said...

No crappy crafting is a good idea, and I totally understand where you are coming from. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

I'm glad you are enjoying the nail journey, I'm having fun with it!