The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015

Jamie

It was freezing for our anniversary but the sky was clear, the moon was bright and we had a wonderful time. We decided to keep it casual and on the subway line so we could avoid as much of this weather as possible! It was a night of firsts - our first time at Winterlicious, an event around Toronto where restaurants have prix-fixe special menus, and Justin's first experience of friend chicken and waffles, which was honestly, fabulous.


Shannon

With not getting to art day on the weekend, I did some Monday night art-ing with the current Year of Spark class. I'm still getting the hang of this one. I guess I'm much more comfortable with drawing than collage!



Suzie


Look Shannon, I remembered to turn the page on my calendar! Only one day late. That's a record for me. Oh crap, gotta do the one in the crafts room, LOL. Hope you and Justin had a beautiful anniversary Jamie!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm very impressed you remembered to turn your calendar Suzie! At least one of them....lol. This actually reminded me to turn MINE! tee hee.

Last of the late adds from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

That's really cool Shannon! I like it. It reminded me of the Bewitched movie, like she was making magic.

Glad I could help remind you and I STILL haven't flipped mine in the crafts room!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love your collaged picture, Shannon! I'm finding this lesson is really expanding how I think when it comes to collage. I'm not used to doing it in this way but I'm kind of enjoying discovering.

Your calendar looks so happy, Suzie! Here's to a record start to a new month, hehe.

Shannon said...

Thank you both for the kind words on the collage, I found this one pretty fun and working with an action shot made it easier to create a story around it.