The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21, 2015

. Jamie 

Shannon and I hit the world stage for Just Dance yesterday and were surprised to see one of our favourite songs. I was beyond excited to see myself featured up there as third in the world! Thanks, Shannon for being such a great dance buddy and for snapping the picture!


Shannon

I realized it's been waaaaaay to long since I shared a cat pic, so here we go!


Suzie

It was so much fun to go out to dinner in what Reg and I are calling "our old hood" (where we stayed in the hotel for 3 weeks) with our previous landlords from Coquitlam. We had such a good time talking and talking I totally forgot to take photos in the restaurant and of them. Doh! So here is Cambie Street heading down towards the bridge to downtown.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go Jamie!!! Dancing up a storm and third in the world. Woot!

Thank you Shannon. Love seeing photos of Mr. Man.

Shannon said...

Nitro Bot for the win! I didn't even think they could put that on the Dance Floor for 2015, woohoo! You kicked butt Jamie!

Isn't that funny when you have such a good time you forget to take pics? Amazing how that can happen. I'm glad that you did have a great time getting out to the "old hood". So much to explore, and to re-enjoy!