The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rewind: May 27, 2012

Jamie

This weekend, I'm away in Sedona, spending time with my friend Sunny and also with horses. We're dreaming up a Creative Living Adventure for the fall and it has me thinking about my younger self. Somehow I know it's my inner 12-year-old that's going to meet those horses, the dreamer, the magic believer. I was older than that when this was my room, but it clearly speaks to that part of me as well! With a side of glam on the vanity ;)



Suzie

I just had to share this adorable photograph of Shannon! I think she is in our upstairs hallway. What a cutie! :)

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes Jamie, you have always had a deep connection with horses, it's true! I am so excited for you that you are hanging out with them and having such an amazing weekend together, living a truly dreamy life.

And please, check out this cute picture of Shannon, I just had to share it!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

One of the things we're hoping with this retreat is that it will give women a chance to reconnect with that girl they once were. It's amazing to me how much we are who we are who we are - even if we forget.

And speaking of our younger selves...

It's great to see this smiley pic of Shannon! Beautiful!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I recongize that picture Jamie! And that scene from your you, I do think of it as a scene because there were some many things to look at. It's amazing how things come back to us at different times in our lives.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that picture of me - I barely recognize myself. Nice to say it's cute, uh,.. that's not what I'd go for... lol

Suzie Ridler said...

I think that's beautiful you got to re-connect with the unicorn girl inside you Jamie, especially since the glam is still so much a part of who you are!

Shannon, I took that picture a long time ago and am not sure I shared it before.