The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012


Suzie

Thursday I went to a couple of garden centres. Being there always reminds me of Mom. Of course she would focus on the pretty blooms but I am all about the herbs. I ended picking up some sage, rosemary, basil and chives. I already had thyme! And, I already used some of the sage and basil for recipes which makes me happy.

3 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Garden centre time of year! The one opened up at my store, I only know as Mom asked me to look! So many lovely things to choose from, I tend to go for herbs as well but haven't had any luck yet. I think I'll admire from afar this year :)

Suzie Ridler said...

There haven't been any herbs Shannon? I always buy them and they die and say I'll never get them again but then I get some. You're probably smart to admire from afar!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Ahh.... Garden Centre... I haven't been to mine yet this year and I can't wait! It's always best right at the beginning when everything's fresh and there's lots!

I want to do herbs this year too, little pots in the backyard. Mom said she's been having a hard time finding chives.