The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

Jamie

This weekend has been an amazing adventure in Sedona. There have been so many amazing firsts: the first time I've been to Sedona, the first time I've been in a desert climate, the first time I've met Sunny in person, the first time I've been at this high an elevation, the first time I've seen a hummingbird, the first time I've eaten a mulberry and the first time I've held a chick in my hands! Amazing.



Shannon

Weekend watching continue both the Bondathon and Aliens series and both winners on that end with Thunderball (sooooooo good - although Suzie wouldn't like it because of the ah, underwater creatures) and not-always-well-received Aliens 3. Also caught The Aggression Scale which is out on DVD this week and I'll be reviewing over at the site soon. I snuck in 2 more films too but they were on a whim so I didn't have a pic! haha! Who knew I could be so impulsive.

Stayner's Wharf Pub & Grill

Suzie

After the week from hell, Reg too me out as promised for dinner and jazz music. What a fantastic time we had out! Did we ever need it.

2 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Wow, sounds like we all had really weekend-y weekends! Go us!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, so many firsts for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. I was thinking of you while watching Midnight in Paris last night, so much I recognized from your photos. Great movie too BTW.

Shannon, wow, you impulsive?! I love it and I don't even know that movie you would recommend me not watching, LOL. Alien 3 had such a profound impact on me but it unnerved me in a way the other movies didn't, like, haunted me.

Yup, sounds like we all had a pretty darn good weekend! Reg has been given a long weekend which is nice. Normally we don't go out on Sundays here but we used to all the time when we lived in Ottawa. It was nice to do again.