The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012



Shannon

Sometimes you just never know what you are going to run into when you pop out to the store! Looks like remnants of a move that didn't *quite* make it.


Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

There is a scene from Joe vs the Volcano where the sole of his shoe is tearing off and he says, "I'm losing my soul." I have decided to duct tape the sole of my hut bootie together because it started falling off and I nearly fell down the stairs a few times with it flapping around.

Reg really wants me to get a new pair now but they don't seem to be on sale at Mec right now but I have to get new super-warm slippers. Researching begins...

2 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I couldn't quite tell if that was a toe or a hand, Suzie! And I think duct tape is a good idea, have to keep the soul on the sole and in the foot. I hope you can get a new pair soon :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I think you're right, definitely remnants of a move, I know them well!

That was my left foot Shannon, LOL. They're not selling them online anymore darn it. Reg won't let me wear my pair and insisting I wear his so I don't look like a hobo.