The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rewind: February 19


Jamie

A couple of years ago we started a project of cleaning and organizing some of Mom's slides. This wonderful shot is of Suzie and Mom. Suzie have you seen it before? I'm pretty sure it's from Sauble Beach.

Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

OMG Jamie, no, I have NEVER seen that one before! Thank you so much, it's wonderful and OMG, I am wearing pink. I LOVE it, thank you.

And here I was being sneaky using a photo I think you sent me years and years ago of you, me and Jason in our backyard. Man, I remember exactly how that chair feels. I love your pink pants and that is how I remember you back then exactly. And I am a tomboy, as usual, LOL.

3 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Oh my goodness, look at all the cuteness!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, my goodness, I couldn't love that photo more, Suzie! It didn't come from me. I don't recognize it at all!

How cute are you! You can feel the liveliness in you, like you're about to get up to the next adventure!

You know what I noticed right away? How at ease I am holding Jason, and he's just a baby-baby. I love how I'm absentmindedly holding onto his foot.

Thank you so much for sharing this, Suzie! What a treat!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Shannon! I think Jamir holding Jason is the cutest of all, you were always so caring and loving with us Jamie.

Holy cow, I have no idea where that photo came from if it wasn't from you Jamie! I guess it came from Mom? I will ask her.

I love seeing our backyard, it is exactly how I remember it. You are probably right, after mom took this photo I probably took off somewhere looking for adventure as usual, LOL.