The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rewind: February 12, 2012

Jamie

Rewind: I can't believe it was only 3 years ago that we renovated our kitchen. This is the 'before' shot. You can tell by the removed handles on the drawers that we were about to make a change. It was such an interesting process and today it's really reminding me of how far we've come.

Photobucket
Suzie

As you can tell, I'm having a really rough time. It reminds of those horrible years in high school. Somehow I got through that and I'm going to try and celebrate the fact that this latest cycle from hell is going to end. I ended today realizing that my Ice Resin pendants are totally cloudy and just all-wrong because it's so cold and damp here. I think I'll go back to the kitchen for a while. I can't deal with any more failures.

Thanks for the support Jamie & Shannon! We were with a family member all day Saturday who was recovering from surgery. To come home to your comments here meant so much to me!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

You really have come a long way Jamie! You have really had an interesting relationship with your home and you have done so much to make it yours and Justin's. What a big project that was!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough time. That sucks about the resin. It's amazing how much our environment impacts what we do!

I hope the surgical recovery goes well, that time in the kitchen feels good and that this dark period will move along. (Let's try a Jedi mind trick!)