The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012

Jamie

Yesterday I ran into the setting sun, the houses vermillion behind me.
I turned and ran into the rising moon, so close I felt I could run right into her arms.
By the time I was able to capture her, she'd already moved away.


Photobucket
Shannon

Another series complete!
Reading Blue-Eyed Devil makes me complete on the series that started with Appaloosa (novel on which the film is based), and is the first western series I've read. They were really swift reads with tons of clipped dialogue and although I didn't love it I did love the camaraderie and friendship between the 2 characters in the story. Now, I just have to watch the film.


Photobucket
Suzie

Thanks to Jamie and Shannon handholding me and getting me all set up for my big interview, I think my conversation talk with Laura Calder about the next season of Recipe to Riches went OK. Not only is it new tech for me, I can sometimes have brutal social anxiety and I loathe the phone so I think I did pretty well. I started with some questions and then we just went from there. Thanks Jamie & Shannon! I could not have done this without you.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Shannon, you have such an amazing record as a completist! I hope you enjoy the film!

Congratulations on your interview, Suzie! You totally managed everything like a pro! Your turnaround time from "I have no idea how to do this" to the interview being on your site rocked! I'm going to go have a listen!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, your post was so beautiful, I loved it! Poetic and stunning, nicely done.

Shannon, I don't think I've read a western either. Is that movie already out?

Thank you Jamie! I did my best and you both helped so much. Hope you like the interview!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Oh Jamie what a lovely run and lovely way to see into the setting sun & rising moon!

Way to go Suzie for your interview, it just feel so good to have it done, yay!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thank you so much. You know, I've really gotten into the habit of using my run as a practice of noticing what's around me. I try to capture a few moments in words whenever I get back home.