The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

Jamie

Shannon made me these awesome bookmarks. They totally make me smile.
Thank you, Shannon!

Photobucket

Shannon

Starting off the month with my calendar courtesy of Jen at Pincurl Girls! Every month she shares a beautiful & supportive calender to enjoy, and I enjoy it each and every month.
In February I'm going to try to track and plan some goals in a different way, so I bought some fun push pins & magnets to help me plan and celebrate meeting my goals. Fingers crossed it goes well!

Under Our Willow Tree
Suzie

I wanted to spend time in my crafts room but just couldn't. The kitchen called and I made lower-fat peanut butter cookies and homemade Nutella instead.

1 comment:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, Jen's calendar is seriously cute! The new system sounds awesome, Shannon. And you got the rockin-est pins!

Suzie, I can't believe you made homemade Nutella! I can only imagine it tastes awesome.