The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31, 2012: Rewind

Jamie

I love this picture from Easter 2007! I love having Mom and Shannon over to celebrate the holiday. this year I had been thinking of another pierogi-making party but thought it might be good to do that in April instead. So today it's nice to peek back to an earlier celebration and look forward to the ones to come!



Suzie

It was so hard saying good-bye to you both the last time I was in Toronto, as it always is. But today I can look back on that day and smile.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh that is the most awesome picture of Mom and Shannon Jamie! Well done, their personalities are totally shining through and I think a pierogi-making party in April sounds divine.

Late add for me!

Shannon said...

Wow, I forgot about that shirt...I really liked it! I guess I really do wear a lot of blue, lol. I can't believe that was...um...6 years ago? Holy smokes! Fun times making pidags!!

Wow, Suzie was that last June? I think that was pre-teary-ness and still with cheer-y-ness!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What wonderful pictures! Visiting the Willow Tree today just makes me smile!

I love family time!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

And I'm already looking forward to a pierogi-party!