The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013

Jamie

Yesterday after filming stART, I made some fresh rock cakes (this time with whatever was in my pantry - mint chocolate chips and coffee) and headed over to Shannon's. On the way to Shannon's, I had this hilarious moment when this cat and I crossed paths and we almost missed each other and then both stopped in our tracks and turned around for cuddles! Afterwards, Shannon and I had a great time over a farmer's plate, tea, treats and watching the first two episodes of Charmed!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Love that you are baking rock cakes Jamie, I have to make them! And so cute you and the cat doubled back for a sweet moment together.

My day was mostly stART and I am thrilled I got it all done yesterday and got to hang out with the both of you.

Shannon said...

The rock cakes were awesome! I'm surprized I didn't gobble down all that I had right away, hehe! And I love the mint chip and coffee flavouring - yum! I'm glad the farmers plate was a success, one of my fave grazing meals and with company and Charmed it was perfect!

Isn't this cat a cutie? I love seeing it and it's a very vocal one! You always know when she's around :)