The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Jamie 

Yesterday was a creative and busy day! We had another wonderful Creativity Coffee and I had a chance to record my stART musing and my response to Suzie.  I also took some time to practice guitar. That's a pretty awesome way to spend the day!


Suzie

Yesterday I was just going to do an unboxing video of the meat grinder but I had the pork ready so I thought, what the heck, I will just shoot it and make my own ground pork. It was amazing! So easy and fast, I could not believe the difference between the mechanical grinder and a hand grinder. This photo makes me very happy. High tech food project in the kitchen. Totally rocks.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Great picture, Suzie! I love the "High tech food project in the kitchen." That's so you!! Yay to investing in your passions and sharing them with the world. You rock!

Suzie Ridler said...

Looks like we were both in front of the camera yesterday Jamie! And the joy you feel from playing the guitar and how much you miss music is so beautiful and apparent in your video musing. Thank you also for your positive advice on creating happy creative rituals. :)

Shannon said...

Sounds like yesterday was a great creative day times 2!

That's so awesome that you got to practice guitar Jamie, I can totally hear it filling your heart these days!

I love your kitchen studio Suzie, and way to go on going with the moment and making an unboxing into a grinding! That's awesome Suzie!