The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012

Jamie

Yesterday when I was co-working with Tanya, she made kale chips. Delish! Of course, I immediately had to try them myself. Ripped up Kale, some olive oil, salt and pepper, a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes-ish and yum! (Lol, I can't believe I'm sneaking over into foodie territory!)


Photobucket

Shannon

Only in Kensington Market could you find a bike that is ENTIRELY neon orange.
Of course, I had to stop and take a picture of it.


Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

I had a bad day yesterday and my stomach pains have been getting worse. For some reason oats help so I made a tea and had a couple of my chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and then got to have a great conversation with Jason! Which cheered me up immensely. So glad we finally connected. We have been trying for a while.

Is it just me or can you tell just how cold it is here by this photo? I went out in −10C weather to get our instant brekkie and the store was out! I came home super grumpy but am doing a bit better today.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL< Shannon, you're so write - that has Kensington written all over it!

Suzie, tea and cookies make everything better - not to mention a chat with Jason!! I hope your tummy feels better soon and that the cold starts to shift. Here's to a better spring. ((hugs))

Suzie Ridler said...

I am super impressed Jamie. I made kale chips and hated them. They were OK for the first second and then blech. You are become a health food guru!

Shannon, that is the craziest bike, I LOVE it! Your photos are always fun and Kensington is always interesting.

Thanks Jamie. I hope it's just a flu or something. My tummy really hurts when there's nothing in it so I am eating more than usual, LOL. My body is boss! And man, it just has to warm up. So bloody cold!