The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10, 2012

Jamie

Shannon and I had our regular Friday night hang out and Jinx gave us this gorgeous photo opp, lol! Shannon and Jinx have had a special relationship ever since that first day that we went together to the Humane Society and Shannon said, "How about this one?" Next thing I knew, Jinx was a member of the family.


Photobucket

Shannon

This week has been a wild one for weather with days of both -11C and 10C, and yesterday was no exception. Although it was crisp and clear most of the day at night the wind & snow came out of nowhere, so much so it had to make me laugh (and take a picture) at the end of the day. Toronto weather. It's a little bit of everythin.

Suzie

I am still delving into the world of video on YouTube. I had taken this video on Crafty Thursday of the loot I bought at the dollar store and shared my treasures. I have noticed this is very popular with crafting Youtubers but still wasn't sure anyone would be really interested.

I spent yesterday putting the video together and converting and uploading, which always takes longer than I think it will. I have had over 30 views which is pretty good. I had fun picking out music and putting the video together. I love The Pierces because they can be so weird and I was happy with to finish the video with my mad scientist photo.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, I love spending Crafty Thursday with you!! What a great pile of creative loot! I loved listening to how you're imagination has been sparked. Omg, the idea of those bony fingers is FAB!

It's great to hear your voice and your laugh and to hang out in your crafts room with you! ((Hugs))

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Oops I was a bit tardy but got my pic up :)

I love the 1/2 casual and 1/2 frenetic energy of the Jinx!! She's such a great cat :)

And YAY for crafty Thursday and dollar store treasures Suzie1

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, what a great picture, Shannon. It's so weird that was the weather on Friday and tomorrow it's going to be 15! March is wacky!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Jamie & Shannon. So cool you enjoyed ganging out with me in my crafts room, I love that.

Shannon, such a cute pic with you and Jinx, so adorable.

We are also getting crazy us and downs with the temp but that's an awesome photo.

Lazy weekend here. Totally loving it. Been so long!!!