The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 22, 2013





Suzie

It is getting there but wow, my crafts room has been way harder to depersonalize than I thought. There are so many little bits, all the paperwork to go through, what should I keep..??? I need to clear off that long table today so I can put it away. Then this might be the next room we will tackle painting. It's been two weeks and I am just finishing off the laundry room doors today! Moving is hard enough but selling a house? Way harder than I imagined.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Are you depersonalizing to pack, or to show the house? That must be really hard Suzie so much of our stuff shows and reflects back who we are. I know I've certainly been feeling that sentiment recently.

Suzie Ridler said...

Looks like I am doing both Shannon! It's true, the more I depersonalized the more I realized I was packing. Like, everything! It's so true isn't it? I didn't think I had a lot of stuff like that but I realize now, I do.

I haven't even started working on the stuff I brought home that was Mom's. I am going to put that table away before I do that though, I am determine! Or else I will just end up with a bit pile.