The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013

Jamie

Jinx absolutely loves the Full Moon because that means it's dreamboard time! As soon as I sit down to put those pictures in place, she steps in and steps on! I get a Jinx blessing for my dreams every month.


Suzie

I actually had a pretty good day yesterday. I found a dye for my hair I didn't hate (chestnut brown) that hopefully will stay that colour. Did some vlogging including the recipe reveal for the next Cooking School for Delinquents class and a mystery box unboxing video. It was nice to get back to some fun. We got zero accomplished on the house though, both Reg and I were too overwhelmed and tired. I may have hurt my back carrying too many groceries home so I think it is just as well, to take a break.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Chestnut brown looks lovely on you, Suzie! And wow, way to get some vlogging Can't wait to check it out. I'm sorry to hear about your back though. Be sure to take it easy today!

Suzie Ridler said...

How does Jinx know?! That cat is incredible and yes, definitely a blessing indeed Jamie!

Thank you, I am thrilled with the colour, feels right which is nice. So weird to go warmer in colour but it's what my hair wants.

I actually got a little emotional during the vlogging and two people said I made them cry! Funny, what I remember was how great it felt to be back at it I hadn't thought of that part. I must be doing better.

Shannon said...

Awesome dreamboard-ness Jamie! Gobo likes to play along on the dreamboard making too; he & Jinx certainly are cousins! I'm glad she blessed your board. May all your dreams come true :)

Thrilled you founds a hair colour you like Suzie, it's makes such a different doesn't it? ANd getting back to normal, sometimes we don't even realize it until we are doing in. Looking forward to checking out your vloggin'!