The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rewind: February 3, 2013

Jamie

Best bridesmaids ever!! You all look so beautiful. Thank you for being there with me and for me. In this moment I'm particularly thinking about when my train swiped through some dust. ACK! You made everything just perfect. I'm still full of gratitude.


Suzie

Just wanted to say that I hope Jamie & Justin had a fantastic anniversary yesterday! And it got me looking into my photos for when I made your scrapbook and realized it was a perfect opportunity to share them for Rewind too!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, I love these pictures! Thank you so much for sharing, Suzie! That was such a great engagement party. We really were totally surprised - and thrilled :)

All these years and I'm still beaming.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Awww, lovely wedding memories! What a treat to get to see pictures from them, lovely rewind options! Happy anniversary Jamie! I hope - you and your honey had an lovely day and it's delightful to see you beam :)

Suzie Ridler said...

You are very welcome Jamie! I'm so glad I found them and could share. What a beautiful wedding!