The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Febraury 19, 2013






Shannon

I finished the back to my sweater! I hope it ends up being the right site/fit and all that good stuff. I'm really happy with the brown, which really surprizes me but there is something smooth and gentle about it that I'm loving. The front will be a different colour combination because I used most of the brown on the back! The front has a pouch, which will be a first for me. Wish me luck!



Suzie

After not having any time on the computer during our staycation, I was on it a ton yesterday prepping unboxing videos, doing my newsletter, uploading photos... Then I took a break and finally made this cinnamon bun pendant I have been wanting to make forever! In the photo it is pre-iced. The lighting was terrible which will normally stop me from doing crafty things but not yesterday. For some reason, it had to be made. And I did it!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Look at all this creative yum!

Suzie, your cinnamon bun looks awesome! It looks as tender and tasty as the ones you make to eat :)

And wow, Shannon, that sweater is looking amazing. I love that gentle brown too. It's so yummy!

Lots of yum!

Shannon said...

We both have a similar colour story going on Suzie, that's so cool! The cinnamon bun looks awesome... omg... I'm eating a cinnamon bun at this VERY MOMENT. I caved...hard week :( I will post that tomorrow!

Shannon said...

Thank you Jamie!! I am really liking the sweater, although I have gotten a little lax on making it. I guess I knit mostly on the weekends :)