The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Jamie

Jinx and I had quite the battle of wills as I prepped for my Full Snow Moon Dreamboard! Eventually I managed to dream around her. Yesterday was actually quite full with dreaming, crocheting and a big pocket of working on tech stuff in the middle. I was pleasantly surprised that I managed to get so much done!



Shannon

I was so excited to get some YARN! All of these were on great sale (under $2 each!) last week at Mary Maxim and I'm just aching to decide what to do with them. I think socks are in order for sure our of the pink & green wee lil baby yarn and the rest might end up in my sweater. Fun times.


Suzie

On the weekend we went out to see Beautiful Creatures. I really did enjoy the movie, it's exactly what I needed, but I couldn't help but feel there was so much I was missing without having read the book. I think if you have read it, you will enjoy it even more than we did. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you got to spend tiem on your Dreamboard Jamie, and sorry to hear about the battle of the wills but happy to hear you and and Jinx found your way! I'm so curious to see it. I am hoping to make one today.

Oh, I'm so curious to hear about Beautiful Creatures Suzie! I wonder if you'd like the book. I only read the first in the series and it was pretty good, but pretty dark. I'm glad you did enjoy the film :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, Jinx really wanted to give input, didn't she? That must have been challenging for sure Jamie.

Shannon, I love all the yarn and as I have said before, loved the reveal you did. That raspberry colour is amazing and I love that you make socks and sweaters, two of my favourite things, LOL.

I can see how the book would be quite dark. I think I got what I needed so I don't need to read it. I am curious about the male character, if he was like his character in the book.