The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013

Jamie

I am so blessed with beautiful, generous, loving people in my life, including you, my sisters! Yesterday it touched my heart so deeply to receive this beautiful package of love from the wonderful Julie Gibbons. It was a touch of love in a difficult week and it warmed my heart.


Shannon

As promised in yesterday's comment here is the cinnamon bun I was eating while reading/commenting on Suzie's cinnamon bun pendant! YUM!



Suzie

Yesterday began very early with crazy freezing rain and taking the slow highway into town for an appointment. Notice how there are no other cars coming from the other direction? At least I feel like the appointment was worth it but I came home and totally crashed. The freezing rain so gets into your bones here!

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, look at all those treasures and beautiful Jamie! You are well loved.

Shannon, that is absolutely hysterical! I love it!!

Shannon said...

What a lovely package from Julie! She is such a special lady :)

Wow Suzie, that is crazy weather and I'm so glad you got out and back safely! One more to do done, yay!

I'm glad the cinnamon bun pic/pics are a win! Woohoo!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

The package from Julie is really lovely and was sent with love to our whole family.

Lol, I love that we all have a soft spot for cinnamon buns - whether jewellery, treats or before the auction!

That looks like a pretty gloomy day, Suzie. I'm so glad that you guys made it safe and sound that that the appointment was worthwhile. I'll look forward to hearing more.

Julie Gibbons said...

Oh, what a beautiful space this is under the willow tree. Love to each of you xo