The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

Jamie

Yesterday was a very full day with getting my newsletter out, a morning of clients and an afternoon of Circe's Circle. Still, I took every spare moment to keep working on the studio. I think almost all of my books have a home - yay! For the most part what is left is the finishing touches and the tough nigglies. I'm looking forward to the former, but the latter, not so much. One thing I know is that I am sticking to my guns: everything is going to have a place or it is going to go. Period. (PS.... I imagine I'm one of only a few people who has both an art smock and a feather boa hanging inside her closet... Then again... maybe not, hehe)


Shannon

On the weekend I caught up with yet another season of The Deadliest Catch with finishing Season 5! I've also picked up Season 6 and Season 7 on wicked sale so I should be all caught up by the time the new season starts in April. I'm still floored by how captivating I find the show on so many levels. Mystifying.



Suzie

We actually had a window of not-too-bad weather so we could get out of the house and pick up supplies. We had a gift card for Walmart so Reg picked up some stuff and I got some yarn that I love (really strong colours) and more food supplies to get through the next batch of bad weather. Oh I also got a Lucky Charms Shirt!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's awesome, Shannon! What a treat to snag a great deal and have lots more of a show you enjoy so much. Yay!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, that bookcase fits perfectly!!! Well done and I love that you have a smock and feather boa, that rocks. You are doing awesome.

Shannon, I am so impressed with your Deadliest Catch - a -thon. So glad it is still captivating after all this take.

Late post for me, I seem to be running behind these days!

Shannon said...

Way to go Jamie on committing to having a home for and working through those nigglies. I totally know that feeling and go through it any time I move. The studio is looking gorgeous and I'm suer it will feel great to get it all 100% done!

Woohoo to new yarn Suzie! Gift cards are awesome and sounds like you took an opportunity with the weather not being so bad to get ready for when it is.