The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013

I have been so exhausted these past few days. I know that I should be turning to my practices, especially meditation, and I just haven't. Yesterday afternoon, the interloper came by and hung out for over an hour. For a time, we sat quietly together. Him, curled up on the other side of the ice, calm, blinking at me slowly. Me, blanket curled around my shoulders, door open, fresh air, quiet.  Just the meditation I was needing.



Shannon

Crazy long day yesterday, and I was all over the place but was happy to kick back at the end of the night and enjoy some TV and that topped off with Ghost Mine. The show has been so much fun, and I'm sad it's coming to a close next week but I'm going to continue to enjoy it til then. And I retrospectively realize this is a bit of an odd pick for Valentine's!



I couldn't resist taking a pic of you and Mr. Man Shannon, he was just such a love muffin!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's a two cat day here under the willow tree! It feels like there have been lots of long days. Why can't they be lazy days of lots of tea under the tree? Maybe this summer ;)

Shannon said...

Lots of cat love going around! That's so awesome you had a nice, long visit with The Interloper Jamie! And it was so awesome Gobo came to visit during Hexed, yay!!

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that you and the interloper just hung out together in your zen moment, that is awesome. Gobo REALLY wanted to be "in" Hexed yesterday, so much so he almost walked right into the monitor, LOL. So cute!

Ghost Mine feels totally right for me for Valentine's Day, LOL, I love it so much! I'm going to try and wait until Friday to watch it, not sure I'll make it but I am the same way. I'm already sad we only have two left!