The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013

Jamie

There's nothing quite like The Hobbit for the holidays - especially in IMAX! Talk about immersive! I just love, love, loved it. I mean, like, little kid loved it. I actually haven't read the book and it was a complete joy to be in a familiar world full of surprises. I'm so glad that Justin, Shannon and I got out to see it together!


Shannon

It was so exciting to go and see The Hobbit yesterday with Jamie and Justin! Even though it's been out a while now, it felt perfect to see later as the theatre was quiet, but still big (IMAX - woohoo) and I loved the movie. It's kind of hilarious that I don't remember anything from reading the book at all, but the movie totally won me over and I felt like I was curled up at a campfire listen to story after story of adventures big and small.


Suzie

Reg and I went for burritos on Valentine's Day and I wore my Jayne's Hat! I finished the pompom yesterday so it's done!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay! What a great way to spend Valentine's Day! I loved The Hobbit too and am so glad you enjoyed it Shannon. :) That rocks!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

OMG, JAYNE!!! What a great picture, Suzie. You did an awesome job on the hat- and the attitude, LOL!

Shannon, I love that my picture is you taking your picture, LOL! What a great day yesterday was!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you liked The Hobbit too Suzie! I didn't spot him, but afterwards I found out Anders from Almighty Johnsons is in it (he's the part of the duo with Mitchell from Being Human UK!). Love the Jayne hat! So happy you finished it :)

And omg yest it was so totally fun to see The Hobbit together Jamie, and totally had that little kid happy feeling :)