The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013

Jamie

Yesterday was a tough day. Some highlights though were that I finally managed to finish editing and uploading our 10th episode of stART and that I took the time for reading this book. I'm interviewing Christina for Creative Living with Jamie.



Shannon

Although this pic isn't from yesterday, it totally expresses how I felt! Talk about a blocked passageway to where you are trying to go. So frustrating!


Suzie

I actually got out of the house yesterday to go to the walk-in clinic for prescriptions and picked up some PC Blue Menu items for review. Jamie, I remember you asking me what the deal was with coconut water. I asked people and apparently it's very good to combat dehydration and is a great source of potassium, even better than bananas. Nobody likes how it tastes though! Oh and a reader spotted me there and said hello, which was very cool! 

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes, yesterday was a tough day, so true Jamie. That's why I frantically tried to keep myself busy. Sounds like you did a good job doing the same and that book looks really good. I've been trying to practice the art of detachment lately

Late add for me! We just got home from our appointment and I am going for a nap but Jamie, I got some intel on coconut water for you.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, that sounds so "spy" - coconut water intel. I'm curious!

The art of detachment and the gift of distraction - those seem so crucial right now.

Shannon said...

Way to go on editing stART Jamie! And for getting to read the book, I hope the interview goes well :)

I love how that sign says both 'new' and 'original', that made me laugh for some reason. Have you tried the coconut water yet Suzie? I thought people really liked it, that it was just more of a cultural thing and wasn't that available here until recenlty.

Late, late add from me!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh! What a picture, Shannon. I can totally feel that moment.

Grrrrr.

Shannon said...

I was totally fuming!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wanted to just say OMG Shannon, that is the most symbolic and frustrating photo ever. I would be fuming too. It reminds me of how there is no pedestrian access to my store in the winter and how I almost tumbled down on ice and hard snow because I didn't want to have to walk a whole extra block. So frustrating! Probably wasn't smart of me, luckily I didn't get hurt but it shows you how people are so not conscious of people with mobility issues that DON'T drive!