The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6, 2013

Jamie

Trekked out for Art Picnic and then to pick up a package at the post office and was completely, utterly covered in snow by the time I got home. At least it was incredibly pretty to watch the snow gently fall.



Shannon

Yesterday I launched my new YouTube channel: Planet Shannon TV. It felt quite exciting to feel like I could talk about absolutely anything. That boundary-less-ness really is working for me.




Suzie

We did get out yesterday but it was so cold I did not want to take out my camera. I did some crocheting and watched Julia Child make her Bernaise sauce. It reminded me of this awesome remix video PBS did honouring Julia Child so I will share it here.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love how much it's been snowing of the past while (although, that always tends to be more enjoyment if I don't have to shovel!), it's good to see you were all bundled up Jamie!

Pretty awesome remix there Suzie, Julia Child is so amazing :)